Welcome to Workers’ Compensation Doctors

Federal Workers’ Compensation

Frequently Asked Federal Workers’ Compensation Questions

How do I file a claim?

Give one of our expert staff members a call at 972-818-0105 and we’ll be happy to walk you through it and answer any questions you may have. You may also take advantage of our resources on how to file Federal Workers’ Compensation Claim below:

Where do I find the most accurate information on Federal Workers’ Compensation Claims and how what to do?

What office do I call about my claim?

Claims are generally handled based on the geographical area in which the injured worker lives. A listing of the district offices and their contact information is available on line.

Federal Employees’ Compensation District Office

Where can I find Forms for filing paperwork?

Easy – Click Here to go directly to printable forms from US Department of Labor.

How do I get a copy of my OWCP file?

To receive a copy of your OWCP file, please send a signed hard copy request to U.S. Department of Labor, DFEC Central Mailroom, P.O. Box 8300, London, KY, 40742-8300. As is the case with anything you send to OWCP, please put your claim number on the top of every page, send only single sided copies, and be sure to keep a copy for your records. You are entitled to one free copy of your case under the Privacy Act and you may obtain updates of your case file upon written request at no charge. You may be charged for additional copies of your case file. If your claim file was created after 2002, you may if you prefer request that the copy of your case file be provided in electronic format on a CD-ROM.

Overwhelmed? Give us a call today and we’ll walk you through it! Call now! 972-818-0105

Find Experienced Workers' Comp Doctor in Your Area!

Find Workers’ Compensation Doctors Near You